As many as one million dust mites are
inhabiting your home.
Get rid of them now!
Avoid the hazardous health risks of having dust mites around - give our experts at Dust Mite Fighters a call today. We have the ability to rid your home of these harmful and elusive pests.
• Everyday humans shed 10 million germ-filled scales of their own skin and leaves them in your mattress.
• Dust mites generate 200 times their weight in feces during their life.
• Dust mites live as long as 170 days off of the skin you shed.
• Dust mites reproduce at a staggering rate! One female dust mite alone lays 300 eggs.
• Dust mites can flourish without food for as long as one year.
• An average bed contains 100,000 to 10 million dust mites.
• There are dust mites living in every home and 50% of these homes are infested with them.
• 1 ounce of dust can contain as many as 30,000 dust mites.
• One Dust Mite Colony produces 40 million fecal pellets per day.
• EPA has discovered that Indoor Air Quality is 100-500 times worse than the outdoor air quality.
• Children spend approximately 90-95% of their time indoors.
• Pillows will increase in weight by as much as 25% within two years of the purchase date.
• Mattresses can DOUBLE in weight in 10 years.
• Mattress manufacturers' have the right to void your warranty due to an "unhygienic condition" if you don't clean your mattress on a regular basis.
• Recent studies conducted by the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) found that synthetic, "hypoallergenic" pillows hold contaminants that promote more allergies than feather pillows.
• The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI) believes that 50% of all sickness is a result poor indoor air quality. Mattresses house the bulk of the contaminants that promote indoor air pollution.